Attain work skills to complement those you already have and find a job that you value.
Employment Services is for adults with and without disabilities who are looking for employment. We work with you to evaluate which skills you have, determine which skills you can develop, and help you explore your interests and goals within the workforce. Activities take place in the community with flexible scheduling.
You will meet one-on-one with a Job Developer to find employment opportunities that suit your personal interests and skills.
Your Job Developer will help you apply, prepare for the interview, assist with any follow-ups, and help you get started in the job. You may address topics such as:
- Strengthening your skills to be a strong job candidate
- Creating and editing your resume
- Effective and creative job-search techniques
- Practicing interview skills
Job Coaching gives you one-on-one support while you are on the job. A Job Coach can support you through new hire training and help you learn all aspects of a new job such as:
- Using a time clock
- Reporting to a supervisor
- Managing your work schedule
- Interacting with coworkers
- Performing tasks effectively
- Customer service skills