What you can do
Take action, it matters
The action you take can include the simplest of everyday activities or a commitment of time and financial support. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Meet and talk with people with disabilities
- Hire people with disabilities
- Teach your children and others that having a disability is just another way in which people differ from each other
- Donate cash, securities, grants, capital investments, in-kind gifts, and used vehicles
- Include Abilities United in your estate planning
- Advocate for the rights of people with disabilities
- Volunteer at Abilities United or other agencies that serve people with developmental disabilities.
We’re grateful for your involvement…you make the difference!