We believe in the collective power of the community to keep us actively engaged in developing and improving our community partnerships. Our partnerships provide educational, employment, recreational, and volunteer experiences. It is through these community opportunities that individuals acquire vital community living skills, which open new and enriching options in everyday life.
We believe in win-win relationships. Depending on the type of partnership we form, you will benefit from:
- The skills set our staff has in early child development, special education, or job development.
- The time and talent of our team of volunteers who can help your organization be more productive.
- Increased community exposure, sales, and marketing opportunities because your corporate image will be enhanced by your relationship with Abilities United.
- Cross-promotional opportunities with other Abilities United partners.
- Positive impact on employee morale and productivity through the Abilities United corporate volunteer service.
- Access to a wealth of consumers, crossing all racial, ethnic, educational, geographical, social and economic lines in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
If you are interested in forming a partnership with Abilities United, please contact the Abilities United Executive Director via email or 650-618-3312